Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Complicated

Miss Priss has been asserting her independence lately. She is, after all, 3 and a HALF, in case you forget!

Some of this independence has manifestesd itself in the potty room and in washing her hands "all by myself." And, yes, her hands usually smell just like soap when she is all done. (Pointer: get peppermint scented soap...so easy to smell!)

The other morning, after a particularly long hand-washing session, Miss Priss emerged from the powder room, towel in hand...drying her hair. Her hair.

"What happened to your hair? How did it get wet?" I asked, as non-alarmingly as I could.

"Mom, it got a little complicated in there." Was her reply as she sauntered off to play dress up.

And with that one sentence, I realize how complicated (and comically fascinating) our life is going to be...

 


1 comment:

Kristen said...

That made me laugh that she told you it got complicated! LOL