Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Master Bath De-Clutter (Under the Sink)

Yesterday was cleaning under the Master Bathroom's sink and my dear hubby's closet. His clean-out took no time at all...what a neatie he is! (I could aspire to be him...would that be weird?)

Anyhoo...

My "under the sink" area was a mess. And...Maxi pads were the fore-front star. Please excuse their cameo in this Before photo! ;)


I went to Target to get some canvas tapered storage boxes (2 small, 2 large) so that I could get rid of my plastic shoe box storage system that wasn't working for me. A little shifting and a little of throwing away things I would never/had never used and...


The Maxis are no longer the star of the show! 


I'm thinking I might even get some shelf-lining paper eventually...ya know...to make it a little "prettier"!

Today/Tonight's goal is to clean out the kids rooms.

This will be a feat...they're always underfoot when you clean their rooms, so you have to be a little stealth about it...

Let me know, how are you doing with the "Purge"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciation to my father who shared with me concerning this webpage, this webpage
is in fact remarkable.

Feel free to visit my website - cheap mac makeup