Friday, March 4, 2011

Stain Removal Cheat Sheets (Links Fixed!)

Spring is almost here (Yippee!), and we've already been playing outside every day for the past two weeks. This has increased my laundry two-fold...is that even possible? And, it has required a re-newed interest in stain removal expertise.

I have two handy Stain Removal "Cheat Sheets" that I keep posted in my laundry room. I can't tell you how many times I have used them...and saved the kids' clothes.

The first is from the queen of domesticity, Martha Stewart:


The second, I copied years ago from Good Housekeeping.


Not that I need ANY help with stains!
Ha ha!


Happy Friday!

Linking with:

1 comment:

LindyLouMac said...

Calling by from Italy via Fresh Friday/Seasonal Saturday to visit another participant. Oh yes I remember having lists like that around. :)