Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Night Check In...

Over the weekend, did you do any de-cluttering or did you relax?

It was GORGEOUS here this weekend! We played outside A LOT, had family over for a dinner, did a little painting (my first time painting furniture, stayed turned for that!), and did *some* de-cluttering.

I cleaned out my dresser. Emptied two whole drawers! 2 bags to donate from this part of the challenge. Not too shabby. Tomorrow (Monday night, hubby's closet is fair game - good thing he's the neat one of the family...shouldn't take too long).

On Friday, we made our very own pizza for pizza-night. It was so much fun! And...everyone loved it! I do believe it will become a new tradition...and, it was inexpensive and easy. I will talk you through it soon!


On Saturday, we got the flower girl dress for our dear friends' wedding in May. Little Miss is going to look absolutely darling! Or, if you take her word for it...GORGEOUS! I can't believe my little lady is getting so big!


That's the weekend in a nutshell for us!

Ooh...I'm also making more yogurt right now...going to use the cheese cloth on this one to make it a little thicker. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Back to the challenge tomorrow!

Hubby's closet and the Master Bathroom is on the slate for Monday!

Toodles!

No comments: